Aug 6, 2018
This live coaching session today
has dealt with a lot of pain points and I am 100% certain that you
are going to get a lot out of this. Today’s episode discusses a lot
of obstacles that an entrepreneur faces, whether established or
just starting out. Janene has a big dream for giving back. Her
plans include that of a lifestyle change where she can take two
months off and render volunteer services to the less fortunate.
But—yes, there is a but—she isn’t in that position to do so, just
yet. We help Janene today on the steps she can take to achieve that
goal she’s focused on. Get your pens ready because the tips I’m
throwing out here are not just limited to Janene’s area of
challenge. Stay tuned in until the very last minute to learn
About Janene Liston
I'm here today with Janene
Liston, the Pricing Lady. She's a multi-passionate entrepreneur who
believes that inside each of us is all we need to thrive in life.
Sometimes we just need help tapping it. Clients hire her to help
them build more confidence when it comes to what and how to charge
their customers. She's taken her passion for pricing (yes, one can
be passionate about pricing) and communication from the corporate
world to the entrepreneurial world, helping business owners just
like you and I.
Janene’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder Themes:
- Having a profit mindset in your business
doesn’t make you greedy, it makes you smart.
yourself the permission to gravitate to people who lift you
you want to go to that next level, protect yourself from the people
who suck you dry.
strengths have needs, just like humans need air and
- Getting out of the status quo is a
Time-Stamped Show Highlights
- [02:23] Saying hello to our guest,
- [05:22] Who does Janene primarily work
- [06:00] The psychology behind
“Pricing in my opinion, is 80% human
- [08:12] Janene’s strength themes that further
separates her from the pack.
“I’m in the zone most when I’m learning
- [13:14] What is the process working with
“Help them focus on what’s right and what works
in the context of their values and the kind of business they want
- [16:20] Janene’s limbo kind of challenge in her
“I know what I need to do but it’s not always
bringing me in the direction that I want to head.”
- [18:53] Our guest paints a picture of what a
harmonious, successful life looks like.
“Being around people in a support
- [24:28] Alissa shares some pointers on how to
achieve the lifestyle that our guest envisions.
“If you don’t take your profit, you’re never
going to take your profit.”
- [28:18] The importance of
“One of the biggest reasons that we burn out is
that we don’t continue to fill our cup.”
- [30:45] Alissa is on a roll talking about
- [32:41] Alissa recaps on the interview’s
- [35:40] Podcast recommendation of the
Selected Links for This Episode